mlleelizabeth

Liz Loves Books

Short Stories from the Harmless Series by Melissa Schroeder

Yesterday I I made an effort to clear out some short works that were near the bottom of my TBR. Among them I had a couple of books composed of short stories from Melissa Schroeder's Harmless series that I downloaded from Amazon but are now only available on Ms. Schroeder' s website. (I tried to find them on Amazon and Google play and came up with Stephen Sondheim's Look, I Made a Hat instead. I thought that was funny so I used it as a place holder.)

The four short stories are: A Little Harmless Surprise, A Little Harmless Fling, A Little Harmless Kalikimaka, and A Little Harmless Gift.  If you've read at least half of the series, they are enjoyable little love scenes with a bit of bdsm and in one case menage thrown in. If you have not read the series they are still sexy little love scenes but at least one of them will be confusing.

I can't link to them but they were fun to read. I'd probably give them 3.5 - 4 stars.