mlleelizabeth

Liz Loves Books

Progress

My reviews are very slowly importing.  I was up to 200 reviews imported but now I am back down to 199.  Not sure why.  They seem to be importing at the rate of about approximately 4 every 12 hours.

I decided to go forward with replacing my reviews at GoodReads with this blurb:

This is a book.

For a full review, please go to:

GoodReads's policies no longer comply with my review policy.  Therefore my reviews will be posted at BookLikes going forward.  Thank you for following my reviews here.  I hope to continue discussing books with you on BookLikes.

I'm in the middle of the Bs.  It is going to be a nice rainy day and I would rather be reading, but I foresee many hours of select-delete-paste in my future.  Sometime after 4:00 p.m. I think I'll add wine to that mix.  If you see nonsensical posts here, that will be the explanation.

ETA 1:  I am up to the Fs.  And my reviews are back to 200.

How does one add a cover?  When I try, BL seems to expect me to have the books' cover saved on my computer.