mlleelizabeth

Liz Loves Books

His Submissive - Reese Gabriel I did finish this book. It was a struggle. This never changed:These people are like the BDSM version of that couple you really don't want to hang out with any more because they bicker constantly. They're both hot & cold. He sucks at communicating and doesn't have a handle on his emotions. Not a good thing in a Dom. The sex is super hot.Near the end of the book, the heroine says this about herself: "I really don't know why you want me. I'm a mess. Hot and cold, aloof one minute, a total basket case the next."Indeed. In fact, that describes both the hero and the heroine here. And who wants to be with someone who yells "I hate you" and runs away almost every time you have sex." There is some explanation given for their behavior but by the time it's finally given I was done with these people.The sex scenes are great, once you get past the arguing, yelling and denials. But I do not think they are worth almost $6.00.