mlleelizabeth

Liz Loves Books

My Hunch Was Correct

The reviews take forever to import, so BL must have delayed importing of reviews???  At any rate, this is what I've got this morning on my import page:

Goodreads book import progress:

584 - total number of books,
224 - imported with reviews (if added),
237 - imported on your shelf - import of reviews is in progress,
0 - not recognized / removed,
123 - left.
Estimated time left: 2 hours

Considering the massive amount of data that's been thrown at their servers, I think BL is doing an awesome job.