mlleelizabeth

Liz Loves Books

Hot Island Nights (Harlequin Blaze)

Hot Island Nights (Harlequin Blaze) - Sarah Mayberry Not as good as most of the Superromances I've read by this author but still quite good. My main gripe is that there's no real transition between the lead characters' superficial fling and their sharing intimate details of their lives. But other than that one thing I though this was very good. As is usual in Mayberry's books the characters are genuine with realistic faults and problems. The secondary characters are also realistic and three dimensional and even the "bad guys" are really good people with flaws. This one's a little more over the top but it's a Blaze so I would expect that. There is an awful lot of passion here and several very hot loves scenes. Overall I enjoyed this and I'll definitely read the companion book.