mlleelizabeth

Liz Loves Books

Mine to Possess (Psy-Changeling Series #4)

Mine to Possess - Nalini Singh Loved the premise and found it refreshing for the changeup from Psy/Changeling couples. Loved the additional world building and additions to the rebellion/intrigue storyarc. Loved the little bits of Kaleb Krycek manipulating the Council (and he better get his own book eventually gosh darn it!). Loved everything about Clay. Talin, on the other hand, was more difficult for me to like or love. She has my sympathy - she's been through a lot and she's a necessary element to the overall story being told in the series. However, she does a few TSTL things, and has that whole Romancelandia "Woe, I am bad for him! I must leave!" thing going on for most of the book. Doesn't help that the tight-knit Changelings and their Psy mates are reluctant to accept her at first. Overall, despite wanting to shake some sense into Talin, I enjoyed the book. It's not my favorite in the series but still very good.