mlleelizabeth

Liz Loves Books

Make Me, Sir (Masters of the Shadowlands 5)

Make Me, Sir - Cherise Sinclair I loved everything about this book. I am often leary of authors' treatment of southern characters but Sinclair did a fabulous job with Marcus's characterization and with the relationship between Gabi and Marcus. I enjoyed watching other relationships develop further, especially Z and Jessica. The suspense plot is used very well. I'm not sure this is my favorite in the series, but it's a close call.