mlleelizabeth

Liz Loves Books

Surprised I've Read as Much as I Have

Over the last 3 months. I think I have one more week to get some fun reading done. Then  I have finals coming up in a few weeks.

After that, I am descending into Math Hell.  I have not taken a math class in 30 years.  No, closer to 35.  My plan is to teach the glass to myself, possibly with the help of a tutor, over the 16 weeks from the beginning of May to the end of August.  If I feel comfortable enough, I will then actually take the class in the fall.  If not, I will drop it and take something else and do another round of teaching myself with a tutor.

I only have 35 hours left to take, but I feel like I won't do it if I don't get math out of the way.