mlleelizabeth

Liz Loves Books

Kind of Slow but Cute Story

Planning for Love - Christi Barth

It took me a week to read Planning for Love. That's a long time for a quick, fluffy romance.  There were some scenes that seemed to just go on and on and on.  Despite this, I enjoyed the story.  There's a reality tv show about weddings (actually two of them) and since I sometimes watch TCL's various Friday night wedding themed shows, I liked that aspect a lot.  I liked both the main characters and the secondary characters. I just wish the story had been a lot tighter.  It either needed to be a novella or to have a more gripping plot.