mlleelizabeth

Liz Loves Books

Reading progress update: I've read 140 out of 234 pages.

Wishland - Christina Bertke

The talking cows produce flavored milk.  The heroine has adopted a pet tiger. Unlike most of the other mammals in this world, the tiger is unable to talk.  It does purr, however.

The heroine's friend is getting tired of being invisible and starting to gripe.  The villain just placates her with sex.

The homonym problems are back but at least the lines of asterisks have stopped.

The heroine and hero have just had a discussion about the fact that they both fart in their sleep.

And even though this is still a funny-bad book, I am glad it is going to end fairly soon.