mlleelizabeth

Liz Loves Books

Reading progress update: I've read 99 out of 234 pages.

Wishland - Christina Bertke

Suddenly there are lines of asterisks separating some of the paragraphs. I can't discern a pattern.

The heroine gets anything she wants just by wishing for it, from healing the head merman to Xanax and cigarettes.  She is very polite about it.  She ends every wish with "PLEASE!"

The spelling has improved somewhat and I haven't noticed any misused words recently. But now the fairies are crying because their pine trees are fuschia.  These are apparently tears of joy.

Oh no. I think they are going to play truth or dare.