mlleelizabeth

Liz Loves Books

oh god not another one!

The Lawson Boys: Alex - Angela Verdenius

How did I end up with another (sort of) secret baby book!?

There is no actual baby in this one.  She miscarried (at 12 weeksish???) 16 years ago.  And didn't tell the 17 year old boy she had a one night stand with that she was pregnant during the couple of weeks that she knew or that she miscarried afterwards.  Who knows whether she would have told him if she'd carried to term.  He's furious but honestly if I were in her place I doubt I would tell him about the miscarriage either.  He was a guy who came to town to visit friend's occasionally and it's not like he could do anything. I don't know. I think he has a right to know but would most 17 year old boys even want to?  Or is my lack of faith in 17 year old boys ( and men in general) misguided?

I guess I'll keep reading but blech!