mlleelizabeth

Liz Loves Books

What Should I Read Next?

To the Ends of the Earth - Elizabeth Lowell Absolution - Kaylea Cross His Forbidden Bride - Sara Craven Dangerous Secrets - Lisa Renee Jones

Update:

I started Dangerous Secrets and quickly figured out the offputting reviews were right to put me off.  I can safely DNF it.

I'm going to go 2-3-1 with the rest.

I am trying to decide which book to read next.  I am choosing between:

1.  Hardcore teajerker
To the Ends of the Earth - Elizabeth Lowell

2.  Last book in a series
Absolution - Kaylea Cross

3.  HP crack
His Forbidden Bride (Wedlocked!) - Sara Craven

4.  The oldest remaining book in the romance collection on my kindle
Dangerous Secrets (Tall, Dark, and Deadly) - Lisa Renee Jones

Feel free to weigh in.  I won't actually decide until I'm on my way home from work tonight.  And I reserve the right to ignore everyone's suggestions and even choose something not on the above list. ;)