mlleelizabeth

Liz Loves Books

Forever and a Day Mini Review

Forever and a Day - Jill Shalvis

I will try to put together a full review tonight.

Forever and a Day (Lucky Harbor) - Jill Shalvis was great.  I was disappointed by the book just before this one (At Last) but Shalvis is back to form with Forever and a Day.  It is definitely romance, the characters are great and the story and HEA really worked for me.  This is probably my 2nd favorite in the series and depending on my mood it could be my favorite.  If At Last put you off on the series, you may want to give it a second chance with this one.