mlleelizabeth

I am going to do this Friday 56 Challenge as well

Rules:
*Grab a book, any book.
*Turn to page 56 or 56% in your eReader
 *Find any sentence, (or few, just don't spoil it) that grabs you.
*Post it.
*Add your (url) post below in Linky. Add the post url, not your blog url. It's that simple.

Week 1, from Jacqueline Baird's Pregnancy of Revenge:

“Charlie stayed dumb.”

****

There could not possibly be a better description of the heroine of this book.  But that's what I get for being a Harlequin Presents addict.