mlleelizabeth

Liz Loves Books

Reblogged from The Reading Perusals of Rose Summers:
Here's the 30-Day Book Playlist Challenge that people can follow if they wish.
Here's the 30-Day Book Playlist Challenge that people can follow if they wish.
Here's the same Challenge in a 15 Week format. Just follow 2 Days per Week.
Here's the same Challenge in a 15 Week format. Just follow 2 Days per Week.

This is probably the best I can do graphic wise with this particular theme.  Hopefully this suffices for those of you who are choosing to do the challenge.

The image in the back is from BackgroundLabs.com.

Personally speaking, I'm going to do the 15-Week challenge starting the beginning of next week.  Probably do the day themes on Tuesday/Thursday until the end of the challenge.

Have fun with it guys!