mlleelizabeth

Liz Loves Books

30 Day Book Challenge, Day 30 - Favorite Book of All Time

Pride and Prejudice (Puffin Classics) - Linda M. Jennings, Linda Jennings, Jane Austen

I love everything about this book. I love the characters, the story, the way Jane Austen puts words together, the humor, the settings. Just everything.

I think what I love most, though, is the way both Lizzie and Darcy grow throughout the story.  Even now that I'm older, the changes they go through make me feel hopeful.