mlleelizabeth

Liz Loves Books

30 Day Book Challenge, Day 20 - Favorite Romance

Visions of Heat - Nalini Singh Just the Sexiest Man Alive - Julie James Baby Of Shame (Harlequin Presents) - Julia James A Table for Three  - Lainey Reese Her Wildest Dreams - Shiloh Walker The Dom's Dungeon - Cherise Sinclair Out Of Her League - Kaylea Cross Game for Anything - Bella Andre Behind Closed Doors - Shannon McKenna All They Need - Sarah Mayberry

I could not possibly choose one.  These are some of my favorites and firsts from a variety of subgenres.

I'm not going to write about each of them.  I will just point out that Baby of Shame was my first HP and I read it because the title is flat out awesome in its awfulness and because all the reviews sais, "wow, these people really hate each other."  Being somewhat new to the romance genre, I was wild with curiosity to discover how that made for romance. Heh. I was a clueless newb.

A Table for Three was my first menage romance. I knew that it was menage when I bought it and was unsure about it. It sat in my tbr for months. When I finally decided to read it, I had forgotten what it was and thought it was a book about food. It was quite tasty!

Game for Love was my first sports romance and got me hooked on that subgenre. I am now an unrepentant addict though Kate Angell' s are my favorites.

Her Wildest Dreams is a good button pusher for me. It's a big-brother's-best-friend book and I am such a sucker for those and it's just crazy hot.

I am perilously close to writing about all of them, so I will stop there.  I am leaving out many romances I have enjoyed very much.  I'm also leaving out all of the few historicals I've read even though I enjoyed them, and of course all of Jane Austen due to my own restrictions.