mlleelizabeth

Liz Loves Books

Contemp Romance Group

I'm thinking about starting a contemporary romance group with these rules:

Rules:

1.  Don’t be a jerk.

2.  No self-promo. At all.  Ever.

3.  Different people like different things.  Different people have different kinks.  That’s okay.

4.  This is not a group dedicated specifically to erotica, but it will no doubt discuss adult themes, relationships and activities.  There will be strong language.  There may be discussion of drugs/alcohol/sex.  Please do not join if you are under 18 or if you are offended by such things.

5.  This group is for the discussion of contemporary romance and contemporary erotic romance, though PNR with a contemporary setting or feel is also welcome.

6.  Pull on your big girl/boy panties and don’t be a jerk.

Ideas? Suggestions? Comments?

Edit:  Done.  Will upload a picture later.