mlleelizabeth

Liz Loves Books

30 Day Book Challenge - Day 19, Favorite Book Turned into a Movie

The Wonderful Wizard of Oz  - L. Frank Baum, W.W. Denslow

I don't think this means favorite book that happens to have been turned into a movie regardless of how good it was.  That would just be my favorite book.  I assume this means favorite movie based on a book.

I was enthralled by movie version of The Wonderful Wizard of Oz: 100th Anniversary Edition (Books of Wonder) - L. Frank Baum  as a child of 5 or 6 and um ... several (47) years later, I am still enthralled.  It is close to movie perfection. It is not my favorite movie (Casablanca is not based on a book) but it is a close second.