mlleelizabeth

Liz Loves Books

Were She Belongs (Were Trilogy #1) - Dixie Lynn Dwyer I was surprised by how much I liked this book. I was expecting the thousand and tenth iteration of werewolf brothers protecting a damsel in distress on the run with kinky menage sex thrown in and got a lot more than that from it. There's a fairly complicated paranormal story arch running through this series and Ms. Dwyer's done a nice job of balancing that with some good characterization. The brothers are still a little cypherish, as I find they almost always are in heroine-centric menage stories but they've got more complexity than is the norm for this genre.