mlleelizabeth

Liz Loves Books

Love Bites (My Immortal Knight, #2) - Delilah Devlin I'm enjoying this series and this was a very sexy book, but it's got a few problems that made it a less than stellar read for me. First, there are distracting typos in a couple of the love scenes. It's not just one or two, either. It's almost like someone was transcribing and got distracted by the sexiness. Second, I couldn't figure out why these two people fell for each other so hard and so fast. I could understand why they were lusting after each other, but not why they were suddenly in love. It seemed abrupt and unexplained to me. Finally, I wasn't real thrilled with the love triangle that plays a big part in the story. I never like those and I went into the book knowing there would be one so I can't complain about it too much, but I would have enjoyed the story more if there hadn't been one.I do like both the male and female leads and the suspense story was very good. The love scenes are plentiful and very, very hot (despite the typos!). This is definitely a series I'll continue. I'm looking forward to Joe's story in the next book.