mlleelizabeth

Liz Loves Books

At Your Mercy: Tales of Domination - Rachel Kramer Bussel, Chrissie Bentley,  Penny Birch,  Kat Black,  Primula Bond,  Elizabeth Coldwell,  Valerie Grey,  Courtney James,  Sommer Marsden,  Heather Towne Interesting, pleasantly surprising and well-written collection of bdsm-themed erotic short stories. I must disclose that I skipped four of the stories (3 F/m stories and one F/f story) as they are not my thing. I suspect, however, that these stories are similar to those I did read, at least in quality. Some of the stories were a bit edgier and grittier than run-of-the-mill sugarkink bdsm and the focus seemed to be more on the psychological lead-up to sex rather than on sex itself as well as the psychological aspects of bdsm. (There is not a lot of use of toys and bdsm paraphernalia and what there is was sometimes ... different.) I think a couple of them will stay with me for quite a while, not just because they are hot but because they left me thinking.