mlleelizabeth

Liz Loves Books

Anyone But You - Jennifer Crusie Anyone But You was a very quick but fun romantic comedy. The story is cute, the hero is charming, fun and loveable and the heroine is sincere and warm and loveable. And then there's Fred, who is hilarious. Ms. Crusie does a great job with this canine character. I wish it has been a bit longer. I read it in one afternoon. But I had a great time reading it and it's a book I'd reread when I need a romantic comedy to quickly put me in a good mood.