mlleelizabeth

Liz Loves Books

Make A Wish And Blow - Christina James A little bit of okay story and a lot of very explicit love scenes. What kink there is is very light. The hero comes off as a beginner dom and makes the unfortunate mistake of claiming there is a correct way to do kinky sex. The heroine is whiney and waffles a lot. It's a best-friends-to-lovers romance where both (and especially the heroine) are afraid of losing their friendship. I just wish the heroine had been smarter and that there had been more story. But the love scenes are kind of fun and the basics are all fine (grammar, spelling and punctuation) . Note regarding Kindle edition: There are several random font changes throughout the book. They are distracting. I didn't rate down for this but the author really needs to fix this and re-upload.