mlleelizabeth

Liz Loves Books

Lifting the Veil (Temptation Unveiled, #1) - R.G. Alexander Very good erotic onrush with a wonderful wolf shifter hero and a strong, intelligent human heroine. There's a lot of interesting mythology included among some well written action scenes and a lot of very explicit but great love scenes. There are 3 mythologies that are heavily involved in the story and a few others tangentially involved which can be very confusing if you only have a little knowledge of world mythologies and their parallels but it's a fun introduction to the subject.