mlleelizabeth

Liz Loves Books

His Pregnancy Ultimatum (Expecting!) (Harlequin Presents, #2433) - Helen Bianchin Standard Greek tycoon/virgin one-night-stand resulting in pregnancy HP. The hero is surprisingly likeable and does far more wooing than demanding. The heroine however is surprisingly stupid and is shocked to discover that fathers have parental rights. She does have some backbone and does an okay job standing up for herself but the book is still pretty blah. I think my favorite part was a villainess who turned out to be more comical than villainous.