mlleelizabeth

Liz Loves Books

Pride and Surrender - Julia Devlin This is basically an almost PWP written in first person narrative with a frenemies/competitors-to-lovers plot. It manages to be a PWP with a plot mainly by making the non-sexy part of the plot part of the intense sexual tension. This works very well. This is a super sexy story. I wish there had been more development of the heroine's character and more to the story in general. I could have happily read a full length novel about these characters.