mlleelizabeth

Liz Loves Books

My Sister's Book

The Snowball: Warren Buffett and the Business of Life - Alice Schroeder

I told BookLikes this is a review so that it will add to my shelf but of course it is not really a review because my sister wrote it and I cannot objectively review her book.  But I do love it.  :)  This is the only time I'm going to mention it.

The kitties wanted breakfast early this morning.  Never mind that it is Sunday and we stayed up late last night.  They got me up 20 minutes earlier than I get up on work days.  Then they demanded that I brush their teeth. If they will let me I am going to read a little and nap. I hope to spend the rest of the day cooking and reading.  My horoscope said I'd be inspired to paint but right now I think that's doubtful.