mlleelizabeth

Liz Loves Books

A Secret Disgrace - Penny Jordan For a harlequin presents, this book has a very good, angsty betrayal, several great OMG what have I done?! moments from the hero's perspective and a hero who has done some growing up in a good way. On the negative side most of the book takes place in the hero and heroine's heads. Also, I felt the hero did very little groveling. Considering that I'm pretty lenient with regard to grovels that should be taken as a warning by those of you who like major groveling. There are a few other minor things (such as a secret baby and the heroine's attempt to continue to keep the secret from her son) that made this just barely an okay read for me.