mlleelizabeth

Liz Loves Books

The Book that's Lost in the Shuffle

Condition Of Marriage (Silhouette Desire) - Emilie Rose

This is the book I started late last Thursday (the 19th).  I only read a few pages and the next morning the GoodReads debacle had begun.  It is now Friday the 27th and I am still not finished with this poor book.  It's a fluffy little 192 page Silhouette Desire category romance that should have taken me a couple of hours at most to read.  And it's actually pretty good for a Silhouette Desire. It's a friends to lovers story with a lot of angst. I have only been reading little snips of it when I'm on the bus on my way to work.  And now I associate it with GoodReads's mess.  I hope to get it finished and post some sort of short review tonight and then move on to something that has no association with the debacle.