mlleelizabeth

Liz Loves Books

Jealous And Freakn' - Eve Langlais Very good second book in what is shaping up to be one of my favorite shifter series. This time around there's a best-friend's-brother but we are not subjected to years of pining and what pining is shown is funny. There's also a best-friend's-mate's-brother who acts as both a catalyst and third for this threesome. Alejandro and Mitchell are hilarious, together and apart. Francine is a bit different from most pining sisters' friends. She certainly does not pine in silence or wait around saving her virginity. I enjoyed this a lot.