mlleelizabeth

Liz Loves Books

Sweet Perfection - Melinda Barron Book 2 in Melinda Barron's Tygers series. And it's a good follow up to the first book - better than the first even. The hero (who plays a fairly prominent role in the first book) is very likeable has some nice character development and again there is very good chemistry between the hero and heroine. The BDSM was maybe a little bit tamer in this book than it was in the first, but not by much. I also felt the suspense plot was very well set up. And as in the previous installment in the series, Sweet Vibrations, there is an almost-TSTL moment in this book. I liked the way this one was resolved even better than the first, because this time the heroine stepped up and told the hero what was going on ... eventually, but at least before the Big Bad Stuff could happen. This gives me hope that Ms. Barron likes to prevent TSTL moments in general. Overall I enjoyed Sweet Perfection very much.