mlleelizabeth

Liz Loves Books

The Wolf Within - Sondrae Bennett The Wolf Within is another really hot and really sweet shifter romance. The hero is the best sort of knows-what-he-wants determined alpha male. He's kind and protective and very sexy. Ms. Bennett seems to like to give her heroines insecurities and the heroine here is no exception. Fortunately they don't overtake the story and the heroine here turns out to have a good bit of spirit and backbone. There's a suspense storyline that is well balanced with the romance and does a good job of moving the plot and the relationship along.