mlleelizabeth

Liz Loves Books

Corralling the Stones, Part 1: The Chase - Ava Mitchell, Sydney Holiday Lily, Ethan and Jackson's book is a fairly good story so far. It is somewhat repetitive and I can think of no reason other than $$$ that it is being sold as two books. It certainly seems like it could have been edited down to one and would have been a better book. There are a number of loose ends but since I am only halfway through the story I am willing to accept that. There is one thing that kind of bugs me I cannot believe Jackson didn't remember driving the car into the lake. It hasn't been that many years since it happened and boys don't usually forget things about cars - especially not driving them into lakes! I can believe he forgot who restored the car. Teens can sometimes be self-centered and dense temporarily. But I can't buy him forgetting driving it into the lake.For now I am reserving judgment. I'll likely edit this review after reading the second half of the story.