mlleelizabeth

Liz Loves Books

Love Slave to the Sicilian Billionaire - Jan Bowles This was a little longer and more complex than the first three books in this series and I appreciated that but I'm still not crazy about it. There was too much ghost-of-dead-husband and not enough honest communication in it. Despite the HEA it was mostly depressing to me. And it brought out my claustrophobia. (The hero's home has no exterior windows. The rooms all open onto an atrium but it still creeped me out. And the heroine's home had that aforementioned ghost.) The characters are fairly well written and there were some little surprises to the plot. It's okay but not a book I'll reread.