mlleelizabeth

Liz Loves Books

Expectant Bride - Lynne Graham This is so blatent a Cinderella story that the heroine is an office cleaner named Ella. There is a misunderstanding between the Greek tycoon hero and Ella so of course he must not let her out of his sight. And gets her pregnant. There's even a wicked step sister of sorts.It's a fairly typical HP though I felt the first third or so was an oddly boring whirlwind. The standard pregnancy and demand that she marry him happens early on, as if its something to get out of the way and then the story really begins. I enjoyed the last two thirds quite a bit. There was nice drama and a couple of grovels and the heroine is definitely not a doormat. Note - I like Cinderella stories quite a bit so I tend to rate them up a bit.Breeze through the book until you get to the wedding. The rest was worth it.