mlleelizabeth

Liz Loves Books

Delicate Freakn' Flower (Freakn' Shifters, #1) - Eve Langlais This was pretty good fluff and fun for weekend reading. I wasn't really crazy about the heroine. She's too much in denial for my taste. But the heroes are both very determined and I felt Ms. Langlais did a good job giving them different voices and personalities. I loved the no-nonsense mom as well. There are several brothers who are not really differentiated but I imagine they will each get their own book. My favorite thing about this book was that it included a bear shifter. I usually find them fun and Ethan was no exception. The sex scenes don't overwhelm the story and are well written. There are also a lot of very funny lines. This is nothing ground breaking but it is fun and funny and sexy.