mlleelizabeth

Liz Loves Books

Jane and the Sneaky Dom - Hannah Murray This was cute, fun and funny and for the most part iliked it. It is very light, playful BDSM. Very much sugarkink. Both the hero and heroine are very likeable. There's little angst or even drama but that works well with the playful nature of the book. There were two things that hugged me a bit: Jane is perhaps not as cautious as I think women need to be and there is some unprotected sex. But these were offset by one very nice thing that is rarely seen in romance novels: Jane and Ian actually talk things through like real adults. I loved that.The love scenes are nice and hot though only mildly kinky. And they are fun. The secondary characters are fun and funny too and I'm hoping there's a sequel involving a couple of them.