mlleelizabeth

Liz Loves Books

To Love, Honor and Betray - Jennie Lucas I loved this HP. It was funny, angsty, had a great alpha hero and a non-doormat heroine, great chemistry between the leads and fun secondary characters. The hero is a tycoon with a horrible childhood and the heroine is sweet and innocent but I think that's all but contractually required in HPs. But beyond that, this is a refreshing take on the standard HP plot. There is communication, the hero and heroine and even the presumed villain all do some growing. There is a pretty good grovel and also a good rant from the heroine. And then there is the real shocker. The hero gets therapy and gets over himself and his crappy childhood! Therapy! In an HP!HPs are one of my favorite guilty pleasures and I think I have a new writer to add to my very short HP favorites list.