mlleelizabeth

Liz Loves Books

Blackmailed into Marriage - Lucy Monroe I thought this was pretty good though I became exasperated with both the heroine and her grandfather and her fuzzy/ditsy mother was never explained. The hero, on the other hand, was another good-guy alpha. He is caring and compassionate from the beginning. The author has a bit of an agenda which she explains in an afterward. I think she did a good job advocating without being preachy and I think the way she parallels the daughter's and the heroine's medical conditions was well done.