mlleelizabeth

Liz Loves Books

Marco's Redemption - Lynda Chance Wow hot! Marco's Redemption is a wonderful, smoking hot guilty pleasure.Marco is a Lynda Chance alphahole to the extreme. What made this book more enjoyable for me is that she shows us the underlying vulnerability that makes Marco so insecure and demanding. We see most of this through the heroine's eyes but we are also allowed inside Marco's head just enough to know that what Natalie thinks he feels is really what he feels.There are some scenes where that insecurity and Marco's delight or relief in Natalie's reassurance just killed me. Marco can be horribly gruff and crude but he is often adorable as well. I didn't have quite as much feel for Natalie but she is one of Ms. Chance's stronger heroines.This is by far my favorite Lynda Chance book. If you love her heroes and stories you will really love this one.