mlleelizabeth

Liz Loves Books

The Billionaire Boss's Forbidden Mistress - Miranda Lee This was an okay book but something about this author's style didn't really work for me. It felt both dated and overly formal. I don't believe the culture difference is the problem as I've enjoyed many others books by Australasian authors.I did like both the lead and secondary characters very much. the leads are a little frustrating but they are both grieving so it is understandable. The story is also pretty good. It is a sweet story of two people who are hurting finding strength and the ability to love again in each other. If not for some stilted phrasing and strange-to-me word choices I think it might have been a favorite.