mlleelizabeth

Liz Loves Books

Purchased for Revenge - Julia James This HP deals with some pretty heavy subjects (addiction, domestic violence, sex trafficking are the main ones) and deals with them well for an HP. It also strays far from the standard marriage of convenience/ secret baby tropes that almost always follow billionaire heroes around in these things. There's a pretty good betrayal and a couple of spectacular rants but not enough grovel in my opinion. Still it is both different and good for an HP.