mlleelizabeth

Liz Loves Books

Bound - Sophie Oak I can always count on Sophie Oak for humor, great world building, well developed characters and super hot kinky sex. She came through for me again with Bound. The world building here is much more complex than in her earth-bound contemporaries. She's created several different planes of existence with different "rules" and characters jumping between them. And it works. It's also hilarious in places. And sexy. Oh so sexy! There are plentiful, explicit and sometimes-kinky love scenes throughout that work well for both characterization and to move the story along. The plot has just enough suspense and while it's as over the top as the Bliss books Ms. Oak is able to make over the top work. This is a fun and very sexy fantasy erotic romance with just a bit of kink.