mlleelizabeth

Liz Loves Books

Worth the Risk - Karen  Erickson Better than the first book in the series, though kind of kooky, especially when the story hits the midpoint and goes kind of wacko. I thought it was a good kind of wacko. I wish Hunter, the hero, had been a little more decisive in the first half but once he does decide he's the kind of determined hero I love. There were some very sexy love scenes and a lot of humor. The wackiness makes me wonder where the rest of the series is going.