mlleelizabeth

Liz Loves Books

Forgotten Mistress, Secret Love-Child (Regally Wed) - Annie West Plain Jane + Italian billionaire tycoon with a side helping of amnesia. There is a baby but not really a secret one and little in the way of groveling but I don't think much was necessary. She accused him, he accused her and in the heat of the moment says go, she flounces, he chases her and has a car wreck and blam - amnesia. They were both wrong and both end up apologizing a little. I was in the mood for some quick sexy angst and this worked quite well for that. Funny thing - after the standard forced marriage so the secret baby will have two parents, the kid is turned over to caters for almost the entire rest of the story. I didn't mind but I did find it odd.