mlleelizabeth

Liz Loves Books

The Petrakos Bride (Harlequin Presents)

The Petrakos Bride (Greek Tycoons) - Lynne Graham I liked that the heroine had some backbone but she could be a little screechy and even hypocritical. Oh and paranoid as well. Also, this is the kind of HP where you're never all that sure the hero loves the heroine, even though he swears he does at the end. His attitude just a week or so before marriage to the heroine leads me to believe he'd probably not be faithful. Still, as HPs go, this book was fairly good and provided some nice Saturday afternoon angst.