mlleelizabeth

Liz Loves Books

Mistress of the Groom

Mistress Of The Groom (Scandals!) (Harlequin Presents) - Susan Napier This was one of the better Harlequin Presents I've read. The hero and heroine have a love/hate thing going that the author reveals mainly through a rather intense series of actions and wickedly pointed dialogue. The hate part almost went on too long but it turns around just in the nick of time. If you're looking for a thrill-ride type of romance, Mistress of the Groom works very well. But if you're in need of something gentle and sweet, I'd put this one off for a bit. But just a bit because it's hot and sexy and angsty and very good.