mlleelizabeth

Liz Loves Books

True Love and Other Disasters

True Love and Other Disasters - Rachel Gibson This was a fun, fluffy book and a very quick read. I enjoyed it, but didn't love it. But I also felt it wasn't completely connected to the first three books in the series. I liked the hero a lot. I liked that the heroine was doing things to improve her life and not just chasing after the hero, though she does do a bit of passively letting life happen to her. I think that's been trained into her and she seems to fight the impulse for much of the book.